Thursday, March 14, 2013

A New CAL?

I've been trying hard to stay focused on crocheting and designing lately. I've been out of the loop for far too long. I would love to get back in the swing of things with the blog and my other websites.

I've started a new Ravelry group where we can all stay in touch. It's a place to keep up with what I have going on, and also to get pattern support, share your photos of finished projects, and just chat in general and make friends. :)

I've also been thinking about starting a new crochet along. I'm not sure what I want to do though.

Squares? If so what size? 6"? 8"? 12"? Or somewhere in between?

Maybe a one piece afghan? A stitch sampler maybe?

Or perhaps something smaller like a bag or amigurumi?

Thoughts?

Just for fun...
Little Crochet Piggy by Michele Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.