Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tuttle's New Friend

I heard from Tuttle just a little while ago. I am happy to say he arrived in his new home and is loving his new warm surroundings. In fact, he tells me he met a friend during his travels. Tuttle sent some pictures of his traveling companion and newest friend Mr. Buttons.


They met on the road and decided to travel together in search of warm and sunny weather in Florida.

Here you can see them frolicking and riding the waves together in the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Finally, something I can make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then maybe you should learn to crochet! LOL

    Here's the link to the pattern: http://artthreads.blogspot.com/2010/08/wednesday-sewing-zombies-cupcakes-and.html

    I used the button stitch to sew it together by hand and didn't gather the shell. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute. I will keep an eye out for them when I get down to Daytona:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute together! You're really creative. I've been enjoying your blog and wanted to pass along a "Stylish Blogger" award! You can see my post about it here:

    http://twistedstrands.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-snow-day-here.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.