Sunday, April 26, 2009

Got crochet?


I just love the way colors harmonize to make me feel happy, excited, energized, or even relaxed. Colors truly are nature's anti-depressant. And so is crocheting! Sitting with hook in hand, some soft background music, letting all my cares melt away. I immerse myself into the rhythm of the hook and yarn as they work together allowing my creativity to flow through the stitches as they form.

Are you a free spirit? Do you love to crochet? Do you love fun & funky colors? Do colors effect your mood and emotions? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you will love my new group!


So if you love to crochet with bright colors and chat it up with friends, come join me and we'll crochet the world with color!



Click to join AprilsCrochetPalette
Click to join AprilsCrochetPalette




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.