Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hexagonal Felted Coaster


Finished size: Approx. 4 inches, depending on how the yarn felts.

Materials:
(US) size K hook, bulky weight felting yarn. (Example was made using Red Heart’s Rag Doll in the “Oceania” colorway)

Round 1: ch 4, 11 dc in 4th ch from hook, join with sl st in top of beg ch, do not turn. (12 dc)

Round 2: ch 3, 3 dc in next st, (dc in next st, 3 dc in next st) 5 times, dc in next st, join with sl st in top of beg ch, do not turn. (24 dc)

Round 3: ch 3, dc in next st, (3 dc in next st, dc in each of next 3 sts) repeat 5 times, 3 dc in next st, dc in last st, join with sl st in top of beg ch. (36 dc)

Fasten off. Weave in ends.

Felt as desired.

Pattern designed and written by April Moreland
© 2008 All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. I will try to respond asap. :)

I don't, however, love to hear from spammers so I've had to turn on comment moderation. My apologies if it takes a little while for your comment to show up.